13. For the encouragement from my Husband to continue the path laid before me.
14. This blog, for being a place to capture my thoughts.
15. For cartoons to hold my children's attention so that I can accomplish a task. (Please refrain from judgement)
16. For the sweet nature of this friend whom I love.
17. For the truthful, valuable conversations from this friend who the Lord has taught me so much.
18. For the salvation of my parents friends!
19. For beautiful blue bonnets lining the highways.
20. For a clean kitchen when I first wake up in the morning.
21. For the sweet smell of newborn skin.
22. For a house to call our own, that fits our needs right now.
23. For a husband with a mind that is always on.
24. For toothless grins from across the room.
25. For having great conversations with my two-year-old.
26. For the way Kyle's cologne lingers in the bathroom long after he's gone to work.
27. For phone calls from Kyle just to see how I am doing.
28. For long talks with my Dad about deep spiritual things.
29. For having an "on-call" doctor in my mom.
30. For the sweet bitterness of coffee in the morning.


4 comments:
Your list blessed me today!
Peace, Alida
I love you too sweet friend!
I don't even know where to begin my list.....it is running around in circles in my head right now :) One day, I'll sit still long enough to start writing it. But for now, thank you my sweet daughter, for writing yours.
I like your list, Sherah :)
Post a Comment