So, I was hoping for a birth possibly soon... but I am beginning to think that I was hoping for nonsense. On Thursday I went to the Dr and I am already dilated to a 2.5... but he said that could mean I go into labor that day or weeks from now, just depends on how my body wants to handle it. I kind of wish I never knew that, because before that appointment I was perfectly content to wait until the end of the month to have this baby and now I am like "come on already!" So, who knows. Last night out of the blue, Kyle predicted that she would be born on August 13th. He doesn't have any reasons for that day, so who knows!
I will keep you posted... hopefully sooner rather then later!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Praying for you and Brenley! God's timing is perfect! Love ya and hang in there! :)
You know, it's quite an intricate dance to try and figure out exactly which day of this CRAZY month would be the best day for beautiful baby Brenley to arrive!! But our Father has it all figured out! Hang in there, sweetie! We're praying for you!
Post a Comment