Alright, I gave myself the deadline of Friday, and it's here! Drum roll please.... I choose the Moby! Well, it's not an actual Moby, it's really a wrap from a great store called Lovey Duds, on Esty.com who design Moby's with organic cotton and you can customize the fabric panel! So, here is the one I choose:
I am SO excited about this purchase!!! It was actually half the cost for the Ergo, which is a carrier I also still want, so I will save the other half of my money and purchase it after Christmas, but for now, I liked the idea and versatility of the Moby. To me, its seemed like having all of the options to wear Brenley (and Ryland) were better then just choosing one. So, I have a sling from when Ryland was an infant, now I will be getting the Moby, and in a few months I will get the Ergo. Great plan, I know... as Kyle rolls his eyes in the distance... he just doesn't get it. So, thanks to all the advice I got on my blog and on Facebook, it really helped me decide what might work best for me. I will be posting pictures of all my baby wearing accessories as soon as I have baby to wear and not taking up my lung space! :)

3 comments:
you will not regret it! It's fantastic for tiny infants too. I miss mine, terribly!!! (or maybe babywearing and tiny babies in general!)
great choice!!
That is SUCH a pretty carrier!!
Steph
Post a Comment