Ryland is growing up faster then our minds can keep up with! She is talking in sentences and says pretty much anything she wants to now. Mind you, sometimes it still all runs together and you can quite understand what she is saying, but most of the time, you can get the gist of it. She is SO much fun to play with. She has such a huge imagination and can entertain herself for hours with just a spoon and a bowl. She LOVES going places and usually asks to go somewhere by the end of the day if we have not left the house at least once that day. She has started to become a little bossy, she tells me what to do in the morning like, "Let Toby Outside" and "I hungry" and "Where Juice" and my favorite "Get up Momma." She eats everything big people food, no more toddler or baby snacks in her diet at all. Her absolute favorite thing to eat is cheese and will eat how ever much you put in front of her.
Brenley is doing great. Just getting bigger and bigger everyday! Her due date is still around August 31st, but I have am having no intuition if I think she will be early or two weeks late like Ryland was. We have almost everything we need for her and we will be finishing her room up this coming weekend. If you ask Ryland where Brenley is she will pull up my shirt and point to my belly. She will even give her kisses sometimes. But, I think she still gets a little confused because the other day Aunt Tal asked her where Brenley was and she pulled up her own shirt and pointed to her own belly. Who knows.
I am doing good. Seriously questioning why the Lord wanted me to go through the end of this pregnancy in 104 degree weather... but I'm not complaining. :) I feel much more aches and pains with this pregnancy then I ever did with Ryland, but I have heard that is normal your second time around. I have MAJOR hormones and I totally know that is what they are, but still choose to take them out on Kyle most of the time. Poor guy. But he is a trooper and usually says nothing at all... but hey, at least I know that's what they are and I don't actually hate my husband for doing nothing wrong. :) I am starting to think that I do not make for a very good pregnant woman, but there is an end in site and I would not trade the feeling of Brenley stretching inside me for anything (bring on the hormones baby)!
Kyle is doing fabulous! He is starting to get stressed about having a second baby, but that is to be expected. He just finished a GREAT quarter at work and is providing for our family in so many amazing ways! He is loving his role as Daddy. He comes home and greets Ryland with a huge hug and makes her belly-laugh every night. He has taken on the role of putting her to bed and settling her back down in the middle of the night (if she wakes up). Frankly, he is better at it then me. I hate that, but love that for him. She prefers her Daddy in the middle of the night and would much rather just play with me. Ultimately will work great when there are two to put to bed and two possibly waking up at night... easy split... unless Brenley prefers him too and then I will just feel sorry for him! :)
All in all, we are doing great. Getting ready and trying to enjoy our last few weeks with our only child. I have tons of pictures to post and will do that soon! Thanks for staying in there with us!

1 comment:
I typed a big ol' long emotional comment last night, on my phone, and it didn't post :/
So, today I will just say THANK YOU for this post! I was "starving"!! and I absolutely LOVE hearing all about how your are all doing. We love you all and are so proud of you and happy for you and the wonderful little family you and God are creating!
Today, I am missing my kids and want to see you all. Wish that was possible........
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
Post a Comment