Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bigger?

Here I am 34 weeks along with Brenley Grey. I feel bigger, but I am not sure that I look it. I have not gained any more weight with this one then I did with Ryland and I am measuring perfectly in line with weeks.


This is 34 weeks along with Ryland, I think I was actually more exhausted being pregnant with Ryland because I was still working full time and driving just over 50 miles one way to work each day. I DO NOT miss those days!

3 comments:

Mini said...

Yep-bigger! :) and somehow, even more beautiful :):)

Nini! said...

Oh boo! It always changes my name to "Mini"!!

The Robinson Family said...

You look pretty similar, but maybe a little more ovalier (like that word?) with Ryland and more round with Brenley. I'm the opposite--more oval this time. Glad to hear things are going smoothly and you are enduring the heat. How many weeks apart with our kiddos be this time??? : )

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org