Kyle says that the Lord created us this way, so that we would actually want to go through labor and not remain pregnant forever, and that I think is so true. Even though I have been through the labor process before. I was in labor from start to finish for about 9 hours with Ryland. There are so many unknowns and so many steps to go through before meeting our sweet baby. But... if that means that I can actually feel comfortable in my own body once again, then I am ready!
My official due date is September 2nd, but when we had our sonogram they estimated more around August 31st. But, I feel like it could be sooner. Oh no.... I better not have just jinksed myself. We were 10 days.... yes.... 10 days LATE with Ryland. So anything before 10 days late would be better! I never even felt a single contraction with Ryland until being admitted into the hospital. Things are quite different this time around. I feel contractions just about every night. I think part of it is just being exhausted from the day and needing to rest, because once I fall asleep they stop, but still.... it makes the evenings not very fun.
And, I think Ryland is ready for her mommy to not be so large! :) Every time she tries to sit in my lap she get VERY frustrated at my belly and pushes on it until I tell her to stop. She wants my belly to move so she can sit there comfortably. Within about three mins or so she either gives up and goes to Daddy or sits next to me, aggravated. I find it pretty funny, but I better not laugh or she gets mad at me too!

2 comments:
Wow! The time has sure gone by quickly! I am praying for you and your family as you get closer to the due date! Can't wait to see her outside the womb! Love you cousin!
Hahaha! I can totally see Ryland doing that -- and getting angry with you if you laugh!! Hahaha! We are all ready to meet Brenley and for you to be able to get back to
"normal" whatever that is! Actually, there is no longer any such thing as "normal"....but at least you could not have to waddle any more :)
Post a Comment