We saw that you were have a baby in early September and so we decided to keep with form and have one a month earlier! ; ) Is this a sign that we should live closer together for the kids' sake??? Will you find out about the sex early???
WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!! Nini and Pa-pa are PUMPED!!! Yippee!!! Somehow, though, I'm afraid the other 8 things on your list won't be quite as easy to accomplish as this one was!!! ;) We had such a SUPER FUN weekend and Ryland is the MOST ADORABLE AMAZING PERFECT 1-year-old in the UNIVERSE!! :):):) And, just think, come September, we'll have BOTH of the MOST PERFECT children in the universe IN OUR FAMILY!! How lucky are we!
So happy for you guys. I almost called you out on Wednesday night because I could tell by the look on your face that their was news to be had! But, I thought I would let you make your announement in your own time! CONGRATS!
And we had such a great time at Ryland's birthday party. Sorry Annabelle got in the way in every picture everyone was trying to take!
YEA!! I KNEW something was up on Wednesday!! After all, we do LIFE together so of course, I knew something was up!! CONGRATS!! That is sooo exciting! Sorry I missed Ryland's birthday party on Saturday. Can I make it up to her and have you guys over for dinner or lunch or football watching this weekend? Let me know!! We have the cutest lil present for Ryland (better to entice you to come over!) XXOO Amy
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
10 comments:
Congratulations, Sherah and Kyle!
We saw that you were have a baby in early September and so we decided to keep with form and have one a month earlier! ; ) Is this a sign that we should live closer together for the kids' sake??? Will you find out about the sex early???
Congratulations...so exciting watching your family grow!
WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!! Nini and Pa-pa are PUMPED!!! Yippee!!! Somehow, though, I'm afraid the other 8 things on your list won't be quite as easy to accomplish as this one was!!! ;) We had such a SUPER FUN weekend and Ryland is the MOST ADORABLE AMAZING PERFECT 1-year-old in the UNIVERSE!! :):):) And, just think, come September, we'll have BOTH of the MOST PERFECT children in the universe IN OUR FAMILY!! How lucky are we!
So happy for you guys. I almost called you out on Wednesday night because I could tell by the look on your face that their was news to be had! But, I thought I would let you make your announement in your own time! CONGRATS!
And we had such a great time at Ryland's birthday party. Sorry Annabelle got in the way in every picture everyone was trying to take!
I am super Happy about being Aunt again!!!! I love you!!!!! I also think the Robinson Family needs to move closer to us. :)
YEA!! I KNEW something was up on Wednesday!! After all, we do LIFE together so of course, I knew something was up!! CONGRATS!! That is sooo exciting! Sorry I missed Ryland's birthday party on Saturday. Can I make it up to her and have you guys over for dinner or lunch or football watching this weekend? Let me know!! We have the cutest lil present for Ryland (better to entice you to come over!)
XXOO
Amy
We are so excited!! We hope to trail you guys with another too. Too bad our #2s won't be as close in age as our #1s! We love you guys!
Wow..Congratulations!!! How exciting! I can't believe Ryland is already one. Where does time go?
Congrats Sherah! Life seems to be going very well for you guys!
Wow, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment