What I think of Motherhood...
I love it. Words just cannot describe how much I am in love with this little girl, my soul mate. I mean she hasn't even said a word to me yet and I know all there is to know about her.
I love the way she cries for me, when nothing else is working and all she wants is her mommy.
I love the way she stares at me as we lie in bed together early in the morning. She just stares forever without blinking like she is trying to tell me that she loves me with just her eyes.
I love the way that she laughs every time I do, she knows I'm happy so she is too.
I love the way she looks at me with excited eyes when I walk into the room she's in.
I love watching her learn new things everyday.
I love watching her love her daddy. And I LOVE watching him love her.
I love comforting her when she's crying, even in the wee hours of the morning.
I love getting to be there for every minute of her life.
Thank you Lord for giving me such a wonderful gift in such a small package!
13 hours ago

5 comments:
So sweet! What a special gift motherhood is! God gave us one of the most fulfilling and important jobs in the world! and like you I am so thankful to be blessed with this role. I love everything you said, it is funny how only mommies can truly understand some of those simple statements. Ryland is so blessed to have a great mommy! love ya~ (and yes it is late but i cannot get out of the blogging world, everyone is asleep and i had too much sweet tea tonight, so why not catch up on google reader and all the blogs!)
Wow. I just had to comment and tell you that was amazing. You write beautifully and you put those feelings into words in a way that even those that you've barely met can SEE the love you have.
I'm bawling at my desk -- again. And I can't wait to see you all on Thursday. :) Gotta go pull myself together now........
With more love than you know, (well, maybe not....)
Mom
So beautiful Sherah... you put into words what I feel everyday. I am in awe of God's gift of children. They are truly a picture of his splendor and parenthood is such a sweet reminder that as much as we love Avery & Ryland, our Heavenly Father loves us even more. Can you imagine??
So enjoyed our hang out time a couple of weeks ago. Let's do it again!
Love & Blessings,
Andi
I loved reading this! So heartwarming!
Post a Comment