Here are some pictures of the Oklahoma Baby shower. :)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YAY!!! So much fun! I can't wait for the next one! I keep collecting gifts from people -- I'll bring them when we come :) AND....the gift I ordered finally came, so I'll bring that, too!
I'm glad Kyle got to be at this one, but I know "the guys" are going to have SO much fun at the game, also!
Keisha has more pics on her camera -- hopefully she'll send them before long. She has the really cool "prayer" one, and some other neat ones.
I got neat "grandma" stuff for my birthday today from "the girls"... I'll have to bring it when I come!
LOVE YOU ALL!
(P.S. I'm really glad Kyle's pinkie isn't up in that last pic!!)
that was so fun! i love you guys so much and now IM having baby fever lol..i keep seeing things i want to buy for her! and I will have a surprise for you and the baby hopefully soon after she is born (i'm no telling!) and i will send you guys those pics asap! love you both!!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
5 comments:
YAY!!! So much fun! I can't wait for the next one! I keep collecting gifts from people -- I'll bring them when we come :) AND....the gift I ordered finally came, so I'll bring that, too!
I'm glad Kyle got to be at this one, but I know "the guys" are going to have SO much fun at the game, also!
Keisha has more pics on her camera -- hopefully she'll send them before long. She has the really cool "prayer" one, and some other neat ones.
I got neat "grandma" stuff for my birthday today from "the girls"... I'll have to bring it when I come!
LOVE YOU ALL!
(P.S. I'm really glad Kyle's pinkie isn't up in that last pic!!)
PS -- You are a VERY beautiful pregnant person!
Kyle, too.
;)
P.P.P.S.
Cool necklace.
;-)
that was so fun! i love you guys so much and now IM having baby fever lol..i keep seeing things i want to buy for her! and I will have a surprise for you and the baby hopefully soon after she is born (i'm no telling!) and i will send you guys those pics asap! love you both!!
You are so adorable Sherah! Love the pics. I am glad you two had fun. So exciting! ~Tal
Post a Comment