That will be her name!!! :) I can't wait for her to come into our life! It is getting really close and I am getting super excited! We are having our second baby shower this weekend and I am so pumped for it! I am excited that my family is coming in town and that all the people that are so very important in my life (well most of them) will be there under one roof celebrating Ryland.
I will post pictures soon! :)
13 hours ago

10 comments:
Grumps will be SOOO happy!!!!!!
Do I get to call her Rylie?
Can't wait to see you all --- woohoo!!!
love the name girl! hope you have a splendid shower, now remember, dont be a brat, ha! let me nknow how it goes. well let me know when will be a good day next week to get together. cant wait to see yall! talk to you soon! love, shelley
SO Cute! It is so exciting when you call your little one by a name!!!!Can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday and help to welcome Ryland in to the world in January!
Ryland Shay is a wonderful name!!!! Thank you for letting me be there the night when you all decided. :) ~Talitha
YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that name. We are getting very exicted also. I pray for my little granddaughter everyday. I pray that she will be all that God wants her to be. Oh yeah I pray for her mom and dad to. I pray that they will be the best parents in the world.
What a precious name. RYLAND SHAY WITT. Now we can pray for her by name how exciting. Of course we are praying for mom and dad also. Hope the shower goes well and have fun. Love you 3.
I love that precious name. We can start practicing RYLAND SHAY WITT. We will be so proud of her. We are praying for her by name. Also mom and dad. We love you so much.
Great name...we all love it. Can't wait to meet her!!! We love you guys and praying for your last leg of this journey. Enjoy your last days of husband and wife without children, things are going to change....for the better!!!!
Children are a wonderful, precious gift from the Lord.
Love you all,
Roger, Sharla, Collin and Brooke
I love it! She's going to be so blessed by this huge loving family. Can't wait to see all the pictures of this latest shower. Love and blessings, Faye
I love the name you guys picked for her!!!
-Angela Q
Post a Comment