I am seven months along and feeling good, although I am getting major baby fever and really want this baby to come already!!! I know in my hard of hearts that it will be difficult and there will be sleepless nights and it is not all a game of house and dress-up baby... but for some odd reason I think I am in denial right now and my head is in the clouds thinking that having a baby will be so much fun and I'm forgetting about the hard parts. Maybe every pregnant women goes through this to get through the last few months of pregnancy or maybe it's just me, but I must say that I am enjoying this state of blissfulness.
Although I am doing great right now, my other half is not doing so well. Please pray for Kyle as he is a little overwhelmed these days. He just finished midterms and is now working on a major paper for his class. He has also finished his training and began his new job yesterday. He did awesome on his first day flying solo, but he is still stressed about doing well. Kyle is such an amazing husband and provider, but he sometimes feels like he has to carry the whole world on his shoulders. Please pray for peace and quietness to come into his life and that these next few weeks will go very smoothly for him. Thanks! :)
13 hours ago

6 comments:
The truth is, my beautiful daughter-in-law and mother-to-be of my first grandbaby -- the good and "blissful" times of being a parent, even though there is a chance that they will not be as many in number as the "tough" times, OUTSHINE them all! No contest! It IS a beautiful, amazing, fairy tale kind of thing to be a parent. Even after hours of screaming and crying, just looking at the sleeping baby is enough to fill your heart to overflowing! And when they look you in the eyes and smile and put their little hands around your finger -- well, you just have NO defense against that!! God made us that way so we wouldn't just toss those ratheads out on the curb when we've HAD ENOUGH! You are about to learn the real definition of "unconditional love"!
And as for my firstborn -- I'm praying for him this week :) I heard he had an awesome first day at work and I'm SO proud! Starting a new job right at mid-term/paper due time is craziness! We need to pray that a little of your "blissfulness" rubs off on him!
Love you more than sweet baby smiles!
Well, I can't add anymore to what has already been beautifully said. Just remember we are here to help on those tough days!! So glad to have found your blog and thankful that you two, soon to be three, have joined our home group!
I think a prospective mom and dad have a little pre=baby jitters. Which is normal and very good, because you are right it is not easy, but so rewarding moment by moment. Remember you are where God wants you at this moment in your lives. So relax and enjoy the ride God has for you. Grandpa says HI. We send lots of love
I thought I would let you know that it is challenging. But I wouldn't trade it for anything this world has to offer. You will be so proud of them. Even when they are older you still look at them and think what an amazing gift from God. We are so excited about being grandparents I can't stand it. We will pray for Kyle.
Hi Sherah! I am so glad that you posted on Kim's blog, because now I can find you! I can't wait to get to know you and Kyle better and I am so glad that we can share parenting little girls together!
As your mother in law said-the good days far outweigh the challening ones and being a mommy is AWESOME on ALL DAYS!!!! Keep thinking about the positive because it can be easy to loose sight of when your little bundle arrives! The challenges kinda get thrown in your face, but the joy of every day with your daughter is miraclous! ENJOY
well, it is definately the best feeling in the world to look into the eyes of your child and realize that God created such a miracle! i just have to remember those feelings when she wakes up crying at 3 inthe morning and wont go back to sleep! ha, but seriously, there is no way to describe the instant feeling of unconditional love that you will have for her. just looking at their hands and feet are enough to make your heart melt. and i must say there is no better feeling than when you or her daddy are the only ones that can calm her down, it is truly wonderful! now, i will say all the sweet things here but you need to call me for all the other not so blissful moments, ha, but they are worth it. hang in there, we are thinking and praying for you and kyle. talk to you soon! dont forget i am coming that way in a few weeks, you better be there! love ya! shelley
Post a Comment