
Here I am 18 weeks prego and I can feel my little baby move inside me! It is the coolest and strangest feeling in the whole word! So far, it's been little movements, nothing that Kyle can feel, but I know (s)he is there and kicking! For that past several days it has been happening at about 10am, right after lunch and again in the evenings. It is very cool.
Our next doctors appointment is August 7th and that is when we have our sonogram. I have let Kyle decide if we are going to find out the sex or not and he is having a very hard time deciding... what are you opinions, should we find out the sex of our baby?

1 comment:
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! You can feel my Little Bitt Witt!!!! Yay!!!! It is the COOLEST feeling EVER,huh?!! It'll be even more fun when Kyle can feel it, too! So amazing....:)
Should you find out??? Hmmmm....that really is a very hard decision! I wouldn't want to be the one deciding. It would be fun to know, but it's also fun to be surprised! AND, if they get it wrong, how totally traumatic that would be when he is born a she, or the other way around!!! That's what I always think about. Because I thought Keisha was a boy only for about one minute, before I found out she was a girl, and even that was very weird and fairly traumatic! SO -- good luck deciding. :)
I have been NO help.....
See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment