So the last few days I defiantly feel more fat than pregnant! I just can't seem to eat enough. I eat on my way to work, a mid morning snack, a snack before lunch, something sweet after lunch, a snack before I leave work, something on my long drive home and finally dinner (and something right before bed). And yet, I still don't feel full!!! Scary! When I went to my last appointment, two weeks ago, I had only gained 2 lbs since finding out. But, I bed when I go back the first week in August that I will have at least doubled that! My doctors only advice was, "it's OK to eat ice cream, just don't eat the whole thing." Is it OK to eat the whole thing within two days? :)
21 hours ago

2 comments:
hehe..you my dear are anything but FAT lol..eat it up sweetie. your feeding for two!! love you!!!!!!!!!
p.s. OF COURSE its ok to eat the whole tub of ice cream in two days!
Hee Hee! You are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant person! And, gaining weight just comes with the territory -- embrace it! Just be sure to get some of that cream that is supposed to help with stretch marks (I said "stretch mark cream", not "ice cream" - just in case your mind started wandering when you read the word "cream"...) -- they also come with the territory! :( You'll feel Little Bit move ANY DAY now! It feels like a tiny twitch inside -- until HeShe decides to do summersaults -- then it feels like someone's doing summersaults inside...........:):):)
Post a Comment