Saturday, July 14, 2007








This is exactly how I view our lives. I get to live everyday in a magical love that captures my heart and my imagination. The months to come are going to be so special. Our baby is almost to the point where we can tell what the sex of our baby is. While this is a huge decision to make, we don't know what we are going to do, and are unsure of several other things. One thing that I know I am excited about is being able to feel the baby move inside that growing belly. This is my princess, and this is also my prize!!! Just thought I would share that with all of you!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Sherah! I am so excited for a new little joy to be in your lives as well as my life. :) ~Tal

Anonymous said...

cant wait to meet the baby. maybe you will have a boy so our daughter will have a pre arranged marriage partner, ha! or a girl and they can be best friends! how fun, cant wait! love you!

Anonymous said...

oh that comment was from shelley, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Who raised that sweet, romantic man? And who raised that beautiful princess?


Yay for moms!!!!!

Love you BOTH (all three) more than magical fairy tales and "happily ever after" endings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks babe, you are such a wonderful husband and my very best friend! I love you so much and I can hardly wait for this next chapter in our life! You are amazing!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org