Wednesday, July 18, 2007

There will be no sleeping in the waiting room...



What a great dad! He has made it every appointment so far, even if he does fall asleep in the waiting room! His attitude twords everything has changed, for the better. He now helps around the house without me asking, he doesn't complain when I go to bed at 9pm, he takes care of the kitty litter (which he swore he would NEVER do), and he is so sweet to me these days.

I think the idea of becoming a dad is really exciting for him and you can see it all over his face. I thank that Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful husband and best friend! We are having so much fun talking about our new baby and all of the changes that are happening in our lives now and forever after.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww......I love that kid! I just KNEW he'd turn out good!

And what an incredible gift from the Lord to have a wife who loves him so much -- yay!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org