Sunday, June 14, 2009

Six Years Ago Today...


Six years ago today I married the man of my dreams. I will remember that day like it was yesterday, perfect in every way. We have been together since the age of 15, so over 11 years now, but the past six years have been the best years of our life so far.

I love this man.
I love every fiber of his being.
I love the way he loves the Lord.
I love the way he loves me.
I love the way he is totally head over heals for his daughter.
I love how he provides for our family.
I love how he desires to grow and better everything in his life.
I love how he plans for our future.
I love how he relies on God.
I love the way he looks at me from across a crowed room.
I love how he misses me when I am away.
I love that we talk about everything.
I love how encouraging he is.
I love the sacrifices he's made so I can have the life of my dreams.
I love how I fit just underneath his shoulder when we hug.
I love that he always knows just what to say.
I love that he makes me a better person.
I LOVE THIS MAN!

Happy Anniversary Babe, I have loved the past 6 years and can hardly wait for the rest of our life!

1 comment:

OK Mama said...

You. always. make. me. cry. at. work. :)

Love you both SOOOO much and have such a full and thankful heart right now for all our Father has given you. There's not much in this world that's better than seeing your children be happy :):) And I got a second daughter in the process -- BONUS!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org