Friday, June 12, 2009

Angry

I am so angry. I know that the Lord had a reason for all of this, but really, I am angry. I got sucked into this woman's story of her terminal pregnancy that she was caring to term. I checked her site on a very regular basis to see what was happening to her and her baby. I felt for her, I cried for her, I hurt for her. Only to find out, after a whole day of labor and delivery updates, 6 hours with the baby alive, then the baby passing on.... found out that it was all a LIE!!! All of it!

I feel stupid for being dragged into this blog and now, sadly, I will question every blog I read from here on out. There are so many questions that I have that will probably never be answered, but I know that although I am mad at this woman, I will continue to pray for her. She desperately needs prayer and I hope that she finds the truth in God's sweet grace through this whole thing.

If you would like to read an article written about her by the media, click HERE.

You can also go to this site to read more about the unfolding of the untrue events by clicking HERE.

1 comment:

Amy Dawn said...

This is crazy! On a forum I visit i saw a post about April Rose but did not look at it until now. Some of the ladies there follow McMama and I just read her blog about the event. So Sad.

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org