Here are a few snacks that we LOVE and Ryland LOVES too! They are great, healthy, snack options. Just thought I'd share. :)
The Fruit Crisps are one of our FAVORITE things to eat! They come in a huge variety of fruits and also have a Potato Crisps option that we have not tried yet. I have been getting these snacks from Costco, but you can visit their site and they actually offer FREE shipping! They are great because the only ingredient in the snack is the fruit itself, nothing more! Ryland would eat three or four bags a day if I let her!
The other favorite at our house is the Veggie Straw! We all love these too! They are a great snack for Ryland as well as us, they kind of taste like Pringles. We buy a big bag at Costco and they last about a week. But you can find them here as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment