Kyle's parents bought us a webcam so that we can talk to them via Skype. I am so excited to use it and let our family see Ryland and soon Brenley more regularly. If you don't know what Skype is, go check it out, it's really awesome!
Well we watched it a few times already..Jarrett keeps saying "start it over." Guess he likes watching yall:) And besides her being so smart, I think Ms. Ryland has figured out just how cute she is too! I loved seeing her just stare at herself. So many things to learn and take in! Talk to you soon:) We will be praying for Kyle's dad..love you all!
When we moved to Dallas over a year ago, we bought webcams and have been using Skype to talk with our family back in Michigan. T always says "Talk Uncle Ryan on 'puter". Such a fun way to keep in touch.
YAY!!! you got one, woohoo, ok so we are now going to have to talk on skype, too! cant wait. cant wait for harper and ryland to "chat", well and us too, hehe! love you and talk to you soon!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
5 comments:
Well we watched it a few times already..Jarrett keeps saying "start it over." Guess he likes watching yall:) And besides her being so smart, I think Ms. Ryland has figured out just how cute she is too! I loved seeing her just stare at herself. So many things to learn and take in! Talk to you soon:) We will be praying for Kyle's dad..love you all!
When we moved to Dallas over a year ago, we bought webcams and have been using Skype to talk with our family back in Michigan. T always says "Talk Uncle Ryan on 'puter". Such a fun way to keep in touch.
YAY!!! you got one, woohoo, ok so we are now going to have to talk on skype, too! cant wait. cant wait for harper and ryland to "chat", well and us too, hehe! love you and talk to you soon!
Sherah she's sooooo cute...growing so fast! I love watching videos of her.
YAY!!!! This is SO fun!!! And so cute to watch her watch herself!! Haha! So funny when she got confused about what a doggie says! Made me laugh :):):)
Post a Comment