Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!

Can you believe you are 25 years old today! I just wanted to tell you that I love you with every fiber of my being! You are such a wonderful husband and a great father, I am so blessed! Thank you for choosing me to share every moment of your life with! I love being your biggest fan and best friend. I never knew that my love for you could grow this deep, but it has and now I know it will continue to grow even deeper. This thing called marriage is such a beautiful gift that the Lord has created and given us the opportunity to see just a glimmer of how much He loves us. You are my soul mate, my lover, my husband, my best friend, my everything! I love you, happy birthday!


4 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! You are an awesome husband for my sis! You are also a super Dad to Ryland! :)

The Green Family said...

Happy birthday Kyle, you are only 25?? what was i thinking? you are so young!! ha! hope your wifey does something very special for you!!

the corsos said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle!! Sweet post, Sherah. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (late -- gimme a break, I'm in taos!) my beautiful son! I love you and am more proud of you than you will ever know :)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org