Thursday, August 28, 2008

3 hours...

Well, Ryland has been asleep now for 3 hours!!! I hardly know what to do with myself! She has never had a nap this long, but I could get used to it! Here is what I accomplished in the past 3 hours:

1. Drank a tall glass of pink lemonade
2. Watched 2 episodes of "John and Kate Plus 8"
3. Mopped the entire house
4. Dusted our bedroom.... because I was supposed to yesterday and didn't
5. Checked my email, facebook, myspace and blog
6. Had a sting cheese
7. Had two oreos... I think I'm hungry
8. Turned everything in the house off and enjoyed the silence

Man, what I can do in 3 hours... the sad part is I need to clean the bathroom and was going to start about an hour and half ago but talked myself out of it cause I thought she would be waking up any minute. Ha, if I only would have known. :)

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

yea for ryland!!! harper took a 2 1/2 hour nap this afternoon after only taking a 20 min nap this morning, i didnt think it was going to be a good day, but it turned out allright, i had to actually wake her up cuz we needed to run an errand! what is with our girls, they may need to talk it out on sat! cant wait!!

Anonymous said...

Was there a grandparent around somewhere, waiting for her to wake up??? I thought that was the only time she took L-O-N-G naps!!! YAY for long naps! Hope you get the bathroom cleaned today :)

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org