Last night we went to PF Chang's to celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday. The food was great and because we had reservations, it was seriously the first time I've ever been seated without having to wait 45 mins for a table in Dallas! There was so much food we were all stuffed. You know it the kind of stuffed that you really feel like eating dessert but don't think you could fit anything else in. Well.... think again!!! They have these dessert shots, which come in all the typical dessert assortments such as chocolate cake, apple pie, cheesecake, smores, lemon something and more and for only $2.25, they are simply delightful! It's just enough to make you feel like you had this extraordinary dessert, but not too much to make you feel like you ate a whole elephant. I am in love with these things and will purchase one anytime I have the chance.Still no change on the baby situation, hoping that she will wait until after Christmas, but that is all God's timing. We go to the doctor next on Wednesday morning so I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:
Ok so I think we need to have one of these very soon. Delicious! ~Tal
i think Tal is right. we all should all go get these. they look so good! ~Steph
hey! applebees has these too, i have had the key lime pie one and the cheesecake. can you say yummy! hope all is well, miss you and i am sure that ryland shay enjoyed it too! love, shelley
Post a Comment