Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Parade

Early, cold and crowded.... but you better bet your bottom dollar that I'll be back next year! I love this parade, it puts me in a good spirit for Christmas - now it is truly Christmas season! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the coat. I bet the parade was a blast. Ryland will love the parade next year. We are getting very excited about out little grand-daughter coming. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Today was Awesome!!!! I love you. So excited to have Ryland join us next year. :) Talitha

Keisha Rae said...

I just went to our little towns christmas parade last night!! they are sooo much fun!!! i love it too!!!! AHH it's getting so close!!

p.s. you look adorable!! love you so much

Jouleen said...

sherah! i'm so glad to find your blog! i love the prego photos!!!! i'm adding you to my list!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful. It was so fun to hear about your classes and of course how wonderful Kyle is with everyone. (it will interesting to see how he is with the real time Ha Ha) We sure will miss you Christmas, but I guess we will let you off this time. Just take care of that beautiful great-grand baby Ryland.
Hugs and kissesMam-ma

the corsos said...

Very festive, Sherah!! Hope you have a relaxing week! See you Wednesday.

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org