Sunday, November 18, 2007

Feeling like a beached whale...

Ha, OK, so it has been a while since we took a 'weekly' picture and wholly cow... I'm huge! I'm still feeling great, although I am noticing that I get uncomfortable pretty fast. I can't sit in one position or stand for more than 10 mins without feeling like I need to move.

On the plus side of things, I put my notice in at work so I will officially be a Stay-At-Home-Mommy for at least the first year of Ryland's life!!! My last day at work will be December 7th, so if all goes as planned I will have almost a month to spend getting ready for Ryland and resting. I am so excited about this new chapter in our life! It will be the first time in our marriage that I have not worked, so it will be really neat to see how it changes the dynamics and hopefully brings some peace to Kyle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....you're the most be-utiful whale in the world...:):):) Can't you just picture our precious little Ryland all curled up in there?! I'm SO grateful that you get to stay home with her. You will cherish that time more than you can imagine. I bet Dec. 7 can't come soon enough...!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome news about getting to stay home...what a blessing!!! The two of you will be fantastic parents to Miss Ryland. We are very excited to meet her soon and welcome her into this crazy family!!!
All our love,

Roger, Sharla, Collin and Brooke

Anonymous said...

Beautiful doesn't begin to cover it! But you do know that Ryland can't come out until you're so absolutely totally miserable that you utter those well known words - "I'll do anything to get this baby out of here!" And then you will - and it will be worth it all! I can't wait to see her and hopefully before too terribly long, be able to hold her myself. Love and blessings, Faye

Anonymous said...

39 DAYS!!!!! WOW!!! That starts with a 3!!! That doesn't sound like long at all!!! Yippee!! Geez, I gotta hurry and get that quilt made!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org