13 hours ago
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Dallas Photowalk with Brian Braun
(After pressing play, click the bottom right to enlarge the slide show)
I had the opportunity to go on a Photowalk with professional photographer Brian Braun this weekend in Downtown Dallas. It was a totally new experience for me and I loved every minute of it! I went with my good friend Andi and we were in the company of several professional (really awesome) photographers. We all shot while they shared tips and ideas and my creativity flame was set ablaze. It is now my personal goal to do this at least once a month. Just pick a new location and shoot.
Labels:
Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you take all those pictures? Is that you in the last one? Looks like your boots :)
Yup, those are my shots from the day :) The last one is me taking a picture of my reflection in the glass.
Post a Comment