Sunday, June 27, 2010

Vacation

We recently went on Vacation to NM. The girls and I went for about two weeks and Kyle joined us for the last week. It was a WONDERFUL time away and time spent with my family!!! Here are a few pictures of our time:

 254 231243236   274 226293 309 340 345 355 359 361 370 1084 1086 1092 1093 1096 1102 1111 1115 1116 1121 1123 1151 1166

3 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

I love that pic of Tal and Gaye. Your girls are precious. Welcome back to blogging.

Amy Dawn said...

So glad you are back to blogging! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday for lunch and dinner ;)

Nini said...

Oh My Gosh!!! What WONDERFUL pictures!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great two weeks -- it does the soul good to be with your Mama and Daddy, doesn't it? However,I'm having a personal crisis over here trying to decide which picture to make my wallpaper!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org