Sunday, October 18, 2009

Shelley's Soup

Hot Soup

Shelley's Soup

diced onion
3 cloves garlic, chopped
4 oz can diced jalapeƱos
7 oz can green chili, chopped
2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. oregano
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 cans chicken broth
4 chicken breasts - cooked and shredded
2 cans great white northernbeans

top with:
monteray jack cheese
sourcream
tortilla chips

enjoy!

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

So funny, I was just thinking about making this soup the other day but I could not locate the recipe, hehe, but now, thanks to you I can make it this week!! Have you made it recently? The weather just turned cool here yesterday so it is perfect time to make this, oh yum, cant wait! Oh, and you are on a blogging roll! I haven't blogged since april! Ha! Love ya!

Nini said...

Printed this and am fixing it this week!!! OOOooo, I can't wait!!

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org