Sorry it's taken so long to post more pictures... spending time on the computer is not so much a priority anymore these days. Since it is so late I will be brief...
1. Baby acne is clearing up, yea!!!!
2. She slept from Midnight to 7 am last night - Woooooooooowhooooooo!
3. She has begun smiling at people and things (and her smile is beautiful)
4. She is taking naps in her crib, we are trying to get her comfortable in there for the big move out of our room (but who knows when I'll actually let go and move her)
5. She is holding her head up on her own for long periods now
6. She loves bath time
7. She enjoys sitting in her bouncer
8. I went for my 6 week check up and all's well
9. She has probably a week left in her newborn sleepers... she is getting too tall for them!
10. She went to bible study for the first time this week and did great!
OK, that's all for now. - I'm going to get her to sleep and pray that tonight is a good as last night! :)
21 hours ago

4 comments:
Good Morning, Family of Three! Oh, I love the journal comments, Sherah, and the pictures are absolutely fabulous. If Aunt Rae lived closer, I guarantee there'd be tons more. Sounds like you're coming closer to escaping the 'zombie zone' but you'll still have some of those times, just to remind you how precious sleep can be. Ryland is already growing like a weed; it happens every time you turn your away. When you look back, you see something different - in the span of seconds. What a joy to watch, even from a distance. Next time you come to McAlester, I hope to get to see her in the flesh - maybe even touch her if the flu is gone and it's safe to bring her out. Rich blessings! Faye
She's beautiful and growing so fast! We love you all!!
Sharla
Thanks for the updates! We were sad you could not make it last night, but glad that everything is going well! Ryland is beautiful and so impressive that she is sleeping so well! Hope to see you on Wednesday!
It is so fun to be experiencing the same things with you. I understand your excitement on each one!
Post a Comment