A family from our church lost their 3 month old daughter, Ryane Rush, last Wednesday. Please lift them up in prayer. The Rush family is on my mind all day and it can only make me feel blessed that I have this day with Ryland. This event has reminds me to cherish every moment with her, because we are not promised anything more.
I cannot even fathom what they are going through, but my heart is heavy for them and I just ache when I think about what they are going through. Please, please pray for them.
You can read Ryane's story at http://www.rushdelivery.us/.
21 hours ago

4 comments:
oh sherah! i am so sorry for your fiends, i cannot even begin to imagine how they feel. i just read about their story on their page and i cannot stop crying...oh my heart hurts and i dont even know them. i will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. i guess if anything we should learn to make sure that we cherish each waking moment with our sweet precious daughters even if it is in the middle of the night! love you girl and hug and kiss that sweet baby for me. hope to talk to you soon!
Nobody can understand that kind of pain unless they are a parent. And even then, we can't even let ourselves try to really feel it -- it's too much to bear. Only Jesus can carry them through this, and He promises that He will. It hurts to even pray, because it makes me think of how I would feel. But,I am praying, often. I love you and Kyle and Ryland with all my heart -- just needed to tell you that!
I'm sorrowful beyond words for your friends and have been praying for them. I am reminded to cherish each moment I have with my loved ones because we are not guaranteed anything more than today with them. Hope you are enjoying your little one too through the ups and downs of the day.
Thanks for posting this. Kristi and I appreciate it.
Post a Comment