13 hours ago
Friday, June 8, 2007
Hearing Creation
Today Sherah and I went and heard our baby's heart beat. It is amazing to me to think that we are almost a third of the way through this whole process. We actually heard the heart beat today and got to see our little one wiggle around. It is amazing to think that our Father in Heaven is weaving together the very fibers of our child, and developing each and every aspect of life within something that Sherah cannot even feel. It absolutley blows my mind, and makes my sould tremble. Ok, We are getting to the point where we will be able to update this more often, so keeping checkin for updates. Don't miss the new links to our videos at the bottom of the page!! They are amazing!! For everyone who sees this, we love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! The videos are AMAZING!!! I am sitting at work, crying -- I have just seen my precious grandbaby waving at me for the very first time!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!! Kyle, listening to you laugh as you watched....priceless! Sherah -- keep taking care of yourself and Little Bit -- I love you both!!! OK, gotta go, my mascara is running....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT BELIEVE it!! The videos made me cry too!!!!!! I saw my little niece or nephew tell me i am its favorite aunt!!!!! I love you two SO much!! And can't wait for the little one to be here! I also cant wait for you guys to come out here so i can see you!!!! Sherah, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! Kyle, I love you and want to tell you, you are already an amazing daddy, its so obvious how much you love your baby already!! love you both!
Post a Comment