So, I apologize for not keeping our blog up to date. By the time I get home in the evenings and cook dinner it is all I can do to get off the couch to even clean up the kitchen, let alone get on the computer. Thanks to Kyle... the dishes do get done (most of the time). :) I will try very hard to keep more posts and pictures coming. Most everyone we know and love don't live here and I know it would be nice to keep in the loop of things through this site.
But thanks for coming back to check in on us! Other than being tired I have also been experiencing some morning and evening sickness. It's not too bad, but bad enough to keep me in a bad mood. But, we are 9 weeks and 1 day so only 3 more weeks to go until the sickness wears off! We go for another doctors appointment on June 7th just to see how everything is going.
21 hours ago

7 comments:
yeah!! new posts!!! i am very sorry you feel bad...i hope these next three weeks fly by! I love you so much, and your cool
I didn't even see this post until after I left the comment on the "green chili post"! Hang in there, sister -- you'll feel better soon. Just keep stuff around all the time to nibble on! I ate potato chips and apples and drank Perrier with extra lemon! Seems like yesterday....and also like a million years ago! Anyway, I'm glad you updated your site, sad that you're not feeling well, proud of Kyle for washing dishes :), and want you to know you are being lifted up in prayer every day! Love you both (I mean, all three!!) SO MUCH!
PS -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of your house!! It looks like a magazine house! Such a cozy and lovely place for a baby to come home to!
Ok, mom....you need to log in using OK mama name....you confuse us. Sherah thought that her mom wanted to be called Nini too, and that almost cause a catastrophe....your right you need to figure this computer thing out....LOL...Ok, I love you and we will update more frequently I promise
I am so happy for you! I hope you can get some rest this weekend. Love ya!
~Tal
hey girl! love the new post, i should have done something like that..think it is too late??? anyway, so glad to see pics of your house, love it, i need to come see it in person now! dont worry about the sickness, it will pass and then you will have more energy than you know what to do with, just take care of yourself and get all the rest you need! cant wait till you can feel movement, that has been the best part! anyway, love ya! Shell
HAHAHAHA! Can't believe I did that! Sorry for the panic attack, Sherah, and sorry for stealing your name, Gay!!
Post a Comment