Thursday, May 31, 2007

I wanted to just share with you the greatest meal that can be found in the Dallas Metro area! On Mother's Day Tal took my and Kyle to Weck's the restaurant that originated in Albuquerque and yes... they have REAL green chile! This was Kyle's omelet and hash browns smothered in green chile sauce and cheese and my Ruben with green chile and homemade chips and fries! UMMMMM.... Thanks Tal!

3 comments:

Keisha Rae said...

real green chili...yes please

Anonymous said...

OH YUMMY YUM YUM!!! I think a trip to Dallas SOON just might be in order....that looks SOO good! AND -- thanks for the new pics!! Sherah is looking ADORABLE!! I can't EVEN figure out how to leave a comment on a specific picture -- I've tried three times to "sign up" to be able to do it, but it never works. sigh. I'm old and computer-stupid, I guess. Nah. Just computer-stupid. Just cuz I'm gonna be a granny doesn't mean I'm old.....NO WAIT -- Nini!! OK, this is a long enough comment, I guess! Just wanted to say YUM and thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

girl, i hope you didnt eat all that, jk! i would have, it look yummy!
shelley

What's On My Food

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org