AHHHHHH.... We're Pregnant!!! Completely unexpected, but totally a gift from God! Please pray for us as we seek God's direction for our life during this new chapter of becoming three!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Our Lord is so AWESOME!!! We love all THREE of you very very much!! This year will be an exciting one! xxxxxxxx oooooooo Mom and Dad B.
I can't think of a more COOL gift than shoes for a new mommy!!! Kyle, what good taste you have! We can't wait to see your sonogram of our new baby. Poozie, what a cute tummy....just like when you were little....!!
Hey girl! i am so excited for you..glad that we are pregnant together, even if from afar..i will think of you when i walk around the home and wishingyou were here! so exciting!!! love ya!
He is my soul mate. He loves the Lord dearly and leads our family with prayer and wisdom. He works hard so that we can have the life we have always dreamed about. He is quiet and charming in every way. We have been married for almost seven years and I can hardly wait for the rest of my life with him!
Sherah
I hope that through this blog you will be able to see a glimpse into my life and find the power and saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. I strive to live life on His terms. I am head over heals in love with my husband and am overwhelmed with love for my Ry-Pie and Brenley-Boo!
Ryland Shay
She is the joy of our life and such a perfect gift from our Father. She is smart and beautiful and has changed our lives forever. Words cannot descirbe how blessed we are to have been given the opportunity to parent her.
Brenley Grey
Babies do not come easier then this sweet girl! She is so laid back and is happy ALL the time (except when tired). She makes me laugh every single day. I love her!
6 comments:
Our Lord is so AWESOME!!! We love all THREE of you very very much!! This year will be an exciting one!
xxxxxxxx oooooooo Mom and Dad B.
WOOOOHOOOO!!! What a COOL weekend!! Thanks for making my (early) Mother's Day AMAZING!!! I'm already IN LOVE with my grandbaby!!! Can't Wait!
Love Love Love -- Mom :)
I can't think of a more COOL gift than shoes for a new mommy!!! Kyle, what good taste you have! We can't wait to see your sonogram of our new baby. Poozie, what a cute tummy....just like when you were little....!!
Love you and miss you---Mom
Congrats!! :-) I'm so excited for you both!
~Sarah Sumner (Tal's friend from home group)
Hey girl! i am so excited for you..glad that we are pregnant together, even if from afar..i will think of you when i walk around the home and wishingyou were here! so exciting!!! love ya!
WHERE ARE THE WEEK BY WEEK PICS???? You're slacking! I want to see my baby growing!! :)
Post a Comment